Trabajo duro, materiales y herramientas, teoría y mezcla del color, referencias, gesto, dirección, orientación, ángulos, peso, masa, estructura, percepción visual, habilidades del dibujo, luz y sombras, tonalidad y sus valores, anatomía, perspectiva y proporciones.

Monday 21 September 2015

I practise with birds as well.

I have tried to draw shapes. Placing every line in a right direction and proportions is my way in this moment. I search to learn properly drawing without seeing my paper as i just draw on the image. It could teach  me to guide my fingers without thinking what I am doing. I think it could be a good strategy.
I found an interesting blog abaout drawing while I looked for birds. I am sure you will like it. Visit in a hurry. You will learn and have fun looking his  fantabalous drawing. The nature is his resourche.

El 

No comments: