Trabajo duro, materiales y herramientas, teoría y mezcla del color, referencias, gesto, dirección, orientación, ángulos, peso, masa, estructura, percepción visual, habilidades del dibujo, luz y sombras, tonalidad y sus valores, anatomía, perspectiva y proporciones.

Friday 3 July 2015

Leaves and small flowers. I am trying to improve my look


 I am trying to improve my look. I choose different objects which I see in front of me. Everything inquires to me, a line, a angle, a strange perspective and above all leaves and flowers which are around me. Sometimes I feel great when I  have fun drawing small details. I think It is not necessary to draw large objects or a portrait to enjoy. Look a chair, a hand, a flower or everything and draw it. I bet you will find something new inside you. It is very special and you will draw ever and never.




No comments: