Trabajo duro, materiales y herramientas, teoría y mezcla del color, referencias, gesto, dirección, orientación, ángulos, peso, masa, estructura, percepción visual, habilidades del dibujo, luz y sombras, tonalidad y sus valores, anatomía, perspectiva y proporciones.

Thursday 7 January 2016

Forth face

I don't know if it is the way. I am too spontaneus. I feel I don't have method. I don't mesure the distance between each element.  I take a pen and draw. I start with one eye and I continue with the ose and finally draw the mouth. I fixed this challenge to motivate to myself. I want to draw faxes during thirty days and I will check if I improve in some aspect.
Sometimes I notice I pick up the real sight of the eyes and this is most dificult hability. I know I am going to be a good portrait drawer. The key is keeping on it.
Mistakes: rigid drawing, wrong mesures, small paper, lack of shadow and highlight, worse lines for example in the nose. The cranium is too small.

No comments: